Saturday, November 18, 2006

Always thinking of "baby"...


I started my Christmas shopping at Toys r Us. While there, I found one Asian Cabbage Patch Baby, named Madeline Paris, born November 1. I have looked everywhere for one of these, and could only find them on the internet...there was only one at the store, it was displayed with 50 others, in plain sight, and was the first to catch my attention...I take it as a sign...maybe our baby was born on November 1 of this year, which means we would have our baby girl by October 1 of next year (she will be under 11 months of age). What do you think??? I had to buy it...she's so cute! (But why do Asian Cabbage Patch's have curly hair??? Odd!)
My husband keeps telling me to focus on today, as I speak often of our newest addition (he thinks I may drive myself crazy). I can't imagine being a first time parent and enduring this wait...my heart goes out to all of you.
We still don't have a name, and I don't know that we will, before we actually meet her. We have now (I should say, I have now...) begun to track statistics for potential names we are considering back to 1991 in the US, Canada, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Quebec (where we spend the most time)...pathetic, yes...but I don't want a popular name, or an odd name, or a difficult to spell name,... Our bio daughter's name is (classic, simple, not very popular). I think that I have too much time to think about everything. I'm looking for another job to keep me busy outside the home.
We just had our 3 month LID anniversary! I find myself getting more excited, and less patient each day...

No comments: